Founded in 1972 to promote and protect the interests of residents, the Logan Circle Community Association is one of the premier civic and residential organizations in the District of Columbia. LCCA brings neighbors, businesses, community organizations, and government officials together to improve the quality of life in what is an active and diverse urban neighborhood. We host free community gatherings throughout the year, including happy hours at local bars and restaurants, activities for kids such as painting bird houses, and volunteer days to clean-up the neighborhood and assist schools and other local institutions with special projects. LCCA also organizes fund-raising events, such as Holiday House tours, to raise money for our activities and grants we make to local non-profit organizations.
LCCA depends on its committees to generate innovative ideas and bring them to fruition. All are welcome to join LCCA committees and/or volunteer to help with special events and projects. Contact Us to express your interest in one of the committees listed below.
2020 Board of Advisors
● Pamela Wessling, President
● Craig Cobine, Vice President
● Richard Margolis, Treasurer
● Brian Romanowski, Recording Secretary
● Andrew Christopher, Corresponding Secretary
● Carrie Schoen, At-Large Member
● Brian Smith, At-Large Member
● Martin Smith, At-Large Member
● Sophie Oberstein, At-Large Member
● Catherie Trifeletti, At-Large Member